Sunday, February 1, 2009

This Feeling's Like No Other

I've actually been having a pretty good couple of days.

I've resolved to just let the drama and the petty hate roll off my back. I'm better than it - and they'll figure that out eventually. It's them who is losing out. I've got my friends & the people who love me.

Went to an AWESOME cocktail party last night & Chris got a bid for Pi Lam and I'm sooooo excited about him. I love being a Greek and I'm so happy he has a chance to see what it's like. I've met some amazing people, especially lately, and I'm so happy that I have who I have in my life.

I'm still working on the living here or living elsewhere issue. It's complex. I have to weigh my options.

I have a nasty cough, but my sinuses and head and nose are clear. Just my throat feels like it's BLEEDING and it's awful.

Today: Sunday School, DAT, OotM. Do I ever get a day to do nothing? Jeez.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment