Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy, but not.

I'm officially done my second year of university!! Yay! Summer session starts the end of May, which is not nearly as exciting, but then it's done the end of June & then Disney for a week in August! I'm hoping for Bs & lots of hours at work for this summer.
I started coaching softball on Saturday & every muscle in my body is sore now. Fricken little kids are too in shape for my liking! <-- Wow that's going to get lots of creepy ads, isn't it?

Upcoming:

Wednesday: Eye Doc.
April 19th: Alex's Birthday/Earth Day kid's service at Church
April 20th: Knee check-up
May 8th: Leadership Conference
May 9th: Sparks Spree/Baking
May 24th: ODYSSEY!

^ so because of that last one, add lots of miscellaneous fundraising in there. Want to give me money? Support our team! & Click the ads while you're at it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment