Monday, April 20, 2009

Update

I saw Annisette today, my knee doctor. He said that I'm progressing fine, so stop worrying. Doesn't want to take the screw out yet because he would have to put me under & hospitalize me for that ('cause i'd freak out like mad if they went at my knee with a screwdriver and I could hear/see what was going on), and he doesn't want to go through unnecessary risks, etc., if it's not completely needed. I said alright. I don't even see him again until October, so I guess we'll talk about the other knee then. So no more worrying about postponing my summer plans, etc. =) Thank goodness.

Calendar of life:

April 25th: CAR WASH @ Sears, come get your car washed, five bucks - send me to Iowa!!!
May 2nd: Yard Sale on Louis AND Opening Day for ball
May 3rd: Pasta Lunch @ church for OM
May 8th: Leadership Conference
May 9th: Spark Spree & baking @ church

JEEZ life's busy!!! =) I love it. Every second of it!

1 comment:

  1. Um...it is now June.
    I think you are a few updates behind.

    ReplyDelete