Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Must Love Art

Seriously, when I signed up to do the layout for The Student Magazine, I did not sign up for artwork. I don't like pictures/artwork interspersed in my text, so I don't want to make the magazine look like that. Now, I know everyone else likes artwork, but not me! So everyone else should do it my way.

I was up until 3am, working on layout/doing nothing. Then I went to sleep and slept straight 'til 9 and then off and on until 1 when I had to pee so I got up. Now I'm just chatting on MSN and checking Facebook and email messages, and then I'll read for a bit.

Chris is in court RIGHT NOW to fight his driving ticket. I hope he wins. It was his fault, but he was worried about getting hit from behind. No one got hurt, there were hardly any damages to the lady's car - and he's already suffered enough. Let the boy drive!

This evening I am going to the mall with Amanda. She has to get her boyfriend's Christmas present, plus she misses me, so we're going to hang out. It's almost Christmas time! Amanda goes to the college, so she finished exams over a week before I did. I'm done, Chris is done today, and all our sad little friends are still working away. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment