Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Well, now that the Christmas hustle and bustle is over, I finally have time to blog. After attending NINE holiday dinners in four days, with one whose date is TBD, I'm exhausted and tired of spending time with family! I've also developed a habit of not sleeping until 6am. That pesky Zelda: Phantom Hourglass game I got for my Nintendo DS just won't be put away. 
I got lovely things, and 70 bucks in Chapters dollars. Grandad gave us all pocket knives and tire gauges, which is better than the headlamp fiasco (which happened twice I think). Poor Grandad, he tries so hard. 

All in all, Christmas was good. I'm stuffed to the gills and don't feel like I can ever eat again. I had the whole week off work and it was so nice!

I work every day in the upcoming week, and I'm also house-sitting with Chris in Ahmerstburg, as well as getting ready for school and putting the finishing touches on the magazine. It was a nice break. =)

I'll be back more frequently I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment