Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Okay, okay. I'm blogging. Seriously. I have a life you know.

School's started again. I'm already SWAMPED with work and reading. And an empty wallet! Books are fricken expensive. I have yet to even worry about tuition - but OSAP should take care of that. I have to go get mine, and was supposed to today but I couldn't go, I had class.
I'm in:
Theatre History from the 20th Century to Present Day
Canadian Theatre History
Principles and Practices of Arts Administration (distance education)
Issues in the History of Communications
Cultural Policy and Communications in Canada

Three theatres and two communication studies. I'm liking all of them so far, although Cultural Policy with Boin is shaping up to be a mirror of Intro to Comm: Jess, Nate, myself, and now Chris, doing absolutely nothing. It's excellent. We draw on each other.

I'm walking! Without the assistance of a brace. I'm wearing jeans and decided that I don't need to wear my brace at all anymore. I'm sore from so much walking around campus, but it's not too bad.

Also, I've been housesitting with Chris in Amherstburg, so it's been almost two weeks of commuting and I hate it! How I will ever live in Florida, New York or California - where it's all commuting - I will never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment