Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Attention Please

My life is chaotic. I do a lot. You should see my calendar. Therefore, forgive me my absences, thou shalt spare my sins.

I'm currently (4:12 am) listening to my magazine proof pages print. I couldn't figure out how to print them in grayscale, so TSM best be fronting me some ink money =) Did ya hear that Jazz?

The last five days or so of TSM life has been incredibly busy. I discovered I had done everything wrong, artwork wise, and had to REDO all of the art. Who knew CMYK was quite as important as it is? Thank goodness for Keith and Chris. They saved my life.

I have a headache from my glasses. My contacts ran out, so I had to switch to glasses, so now my head hurts. I hope my contacts hustle across the continent to me so I don't have to wear my glasses anymore. I like them, but I lose my peripheral vision, which I apparently use a lot. I'm not sure what else would be causing this pain in my head.

My classes continue to load on the reading and assignments. I might slap all the professors I have because I made the intelligent choice of taking 3rd year courses, "upper year" classes. I don't like the workload already, but I like the material so I guess I'll get used to it. I wish I was better at school, naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment