Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I like when it's officially the first day of Spring. I played with kids all day yesterday as it was FREEZING outside & had lots of fun.
Today I worked on OM stuff - we ran into a huge issue (aka Kenten left us) and so had to rework the whole thing, but it's worked out okay so far. Luck, be on our side! (Maybe the fairies will help?)
I also did a bit of research for my policy paper. It's definitely not going to be handed in on time (Tuesday) especially since I have another paper due Wednesday that I haven't even started and I think I have to read a play for that one. Ew. I'm too busy for my own good.
I had to get all my boxes out of Pipi's basement, which are residual from the flood, and I haven't even opened them yet. I literally don't have time. It's ridiculous.

Also, my neck hurts.
Also, I still love life =)

Mom and Amanda and Grandma come home tomorrow & Alex comes home Monday. Should be a very quiet week, as I'm sure they're all exhausted. It was nice spending time with Dad though. Just me & Daddy. =)

I'm addicted to Twitter now. Especially since Facebook SUCKS. Catch me @ ahaggert =)

No comments:

Post a Comment