Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thunder baby, rock that sky.

It's thunderstorming and I LOVE it. I love thunder and lightening, crashing across the sky. There's something so primitive about the sky breaking apart. Really reminds us that we're on a planet that doesn't really belong to us.

I'm housesitting in Amherstburg with Chris. We were supposed to go into Windsor tonight, but he wasn't feeling good so I made him go lie down. I wasn't going to make him drive all the way in. I just had my Saturday housecleaning list, so I'll do it tomorrow after church.

I make my speech tomorrow at DAT for president =) I'm excited. I reaaaaallly hope I get it. I want to whip this place into shape!

I paper mache'd half a tree today. It's drying, but slowly. Odyssey is going great. I'm so glad we made progress yesterday, it really makes me feel better. We're gonna go to Worlds, I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment