Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Wind Blows

I can't believe it's March. March 3rd, actually. Which is insane.
I've been with Chris for 18 months as of yesterday. I love milestones. Had you asked me two years ago if I'd be with someone for this long, I'd tell you hell no. It wasn't something I saw myself doing, and now I wouldn't have it any other way.
I have four weeks left of my second year of university. I'm running for President of my sorority on Sunday. I'm going to go up for a promotion at McDonalds whenever it comes around. I have two major papers to write, and they're both going to be challenging.

I also have a lot of choices to make. A lot of decisions. It's time to stop standing still. Time to stop being stagnant. I need to find where I belong, where I fit. I don't belong here. I don't fit here. I love the people I'm surrounded by, but I feel out of place. It's time to rectify that.

I had yet another ER visit the other day. There's a lump on the bottom of my foot that is apparently just a bruise, but it's definitely spontaneous. The doctor seemed convinced I jumped off a roof or something. I really didn't. That's not my style. Even when I showed him my knee-scar, he wasn't convinced. Whatta fool.

Times are a-changing and I'm not going to resist that change. Let's grow up. Let's move on.

I wish I was in Florida RIGHT NOW. But I am going on vacation in August for 7 days. 158 days to vacation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment